At Wehaa Design, LLC, (“Wehaa”) we take your privacy very seriously. Wehaa respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Information. This policy explains how Wehaa handles personal data about you, how we keep it secure and what we do with it.
Who are We?
Wehaa is an innovative advertising & marketing company. Wehaa is a white label Internet marketing company that has been helping media companies generate newfound revenue for over 15 years. Wehaa gives you the tools you need to open new revenue streams and increase your bottom line. We are registered in the State of Wisconsin and our registered office is 1166 Quail Ct STE 105, Pewaukee, WI 53072.
Wehaa is a web-based software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) provider that licenses the use of its white label internet marketing creation platform (the “Services”) to media companies (our “Customers”). Our Saas platform and Services provide an opportunity for our Customers to integrate our SaaS platform into their websites. As part of providing these Services, we collect, process and store personal information from individuals who visit our Customers’ websites and interact with our SaaS platform and Services (“End Users”). While this Privacy Notice applies to our collection and use of such End User personal information, it does not apply to the use of such information by our Customers. For information on how our Customers use End User personal information, please see the relevant Customer’s privacy notice on their website.
How Do We Collect Personal Information?
We collect information about you when you use our website and our Services such as information about your computer and details about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths). We also collect information when you fill out forms or other form fields when using our Services.
We also collect personal information that you provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletters, newsletter updates, surveys, contests, and when you complete the contact us section of this website with a query.
We may also process data from other online sources such as social media depending on your permission settings.
If you are an existing customer, we may collect your personal details and store them in our Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) database as well as our software platform and support database so we are able to contact you.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Information We Collect
When you access or use the Services or otherwise interact with us—whether you are a Customer, an End User, a visitor to this website, or another individual—we may collect certain categories of personal information about you from a variety of sources.
Categories of personal information that we may collect from you directly include:
- Contact information (for example, name, phone number, state, email address, company name and website url)
- Communications (for example, email messages, submitted questions, marketing preferences, survey responses)
- Classifieds information (for example, items for sale or wanted, services offered or desired, interests and preferences, skills and qualifications, and any other personal information generally included in a classified advertisement)
Categories of personal information that we may collect automatically when you use the Services include:
- Technical information (for example, browser type, IP address, cookies, and operating system)
- Usage information (for example, pages visited, search terms entered, what you click on, and frequency of visits)
- Log Data (for example, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps)
- Referral information (for example, if you arrive at a Wehaa website from an external source, such as a link on another website, social media site, or in an email, we record information about the source that referred you to us.)
Finally, we may collect personal information pursuant to a legal or contractual requirement, and failure to provide such information may impact our ability to fulfill our obligations.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication. We may use your personal information to verify your identity when you access and use the Services and ensure the security of your personal information.
- Provide and improve the Services. We may use your personal information to provide and improve the Services and to fulfill our contractual obligations.
- Communication and marketing. We may use your personal information to communicate with you about the Services, respond to your questions, offer you additional products or services, or send you any communications that may be of interest to you including industry news and our newsletter.
- Corporate transaction. We may use your personal information in the event we undertake or are involved in or contemplating any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event.
- Comply with the law and exercise our rights. We may use your personal information as reasonably necessary to assess and ensure compliance with applicable laws, legal requirements, and company policies; to protect our assets or to investigate or defend against any claims of illegality or wrongdoing (including to obtain legal advice or to establish, exercise or defend legal rights); and in response to a court order or judicial or other government subpoena or warrant.
- We may also aggregate, anonymize, or otherwise de-identify your personal information and use it for any purpose permitted by applicable law.
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website or Services for you;
- Send you email or SMS-text notifications or push notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Record your details for operational support and contact purposes;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information); and
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
Some jurisdictions require that we determine a “lawful basis” for processing personal information. Where such requirements exist, we rely on the following lawful bases for our processing activities: that you have consented to the processing; that the processing is necessary for the performance of our contract with you; that we have a legal obligation; or that we have a legitimate interest in providing and improving the Services and managing our business operations. With respect to personal information we process on behalf of our Customers, we rely on the lawful basis as determined by our Customers.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes.
How and When We Disclose Your Personal Information
- Group companies and affiliates. We may disclose, share, or transfer your information to any business entity that is part of our corporate family.
- Service providers. We may disclose your information to third party vendors who provide services in support of our business operations, such as website development, marketing management, service optimization, and data analytics.
- Parties involved in a corporate transaction. We may disclose your information to relevant third parties in the event of a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy.
- Law enforcement or other governmental entities. We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with the law, prevent unlawful activity, defend our rights, or maintain security.
- Other third parties with your consent. We may disclose your information to any other third party where you have provided consent to such disclosure.
Information from Third Parties and Integration Partners
We may collect personal information or data from third parties if you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us or where you have made that information publicly available online.
We may disclose your personal information:
- if we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
Security of Personal Information
When you provide us with personal information we take steps to ensure it is treated securely through administrative, technical and operational measures. We retain your personal information for no longer than reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or to comply with the law, prevent fraud, facilitate an investigation, defend against legal claims, or exercise our legal rights.
Wehaa will provide a secure environment to transfer Data to Customer and Customer’s advertiser. Client will assure Wehaa that Client will use best practices for storing and distributing data and personal information and will comply with all local and federal jurisdiction relating to the collecting and distribution of personal information.
Personal information is usually transmitted over the internet and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of information which is being transmitted to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information we make our best effort to ensure the security of your information on our systems.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Wehaa uses both “persistent” cookies and “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless you delete it before the expiry date. A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
Cookies themselves contain no personally identifiable information. Depending on the publisher’s and user’s settings, information associated with cookies used in advertising may be added to the user’s Account.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences however this may result in a loss of functionality when using our website. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau.
We also allow certain third parties such as analytics providers, and widget providers to place cookies in order to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for how “Do Not Track” should work on commercial websites. Due to the lack of such standards, this website does not respond to “Do Not Track” consumer browser settings.
Links to Other Websites
Social Media & Shared Services Content
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website, the Services, Customers, and its End Users participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
You are advised to review the respective social media platform’s terms and conditions and privacy policies prior to sharing any Services content. You must use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website and our Services, will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share Services content directly from Customer web pages, listings or other site content to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page, listings or other site content respectively through your social media platform account.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 16 years of age (“children”), and no part of the Services is directed to children. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access the Services at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Services from children and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us using the contact information below to request that we delete the information from our systems.
Depending on your location and subject to local law, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information. These may include: the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information; the right to restrict or object to our use of your personal information; and the right to receive a portable copy of your personal information in a usable format. If you provide us with consent to use your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time, however, such withdrawal will not impact the lawfulness of our use of your personal information based on your consent up to that point.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone, mail or text message unless you have given prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by using our preference page or the unsubscribe option which will be in any email communication we send to you, however, you may still receive transactional or administrative emails from us. You may also reply “STOP” to opt-out of any SMS text messaging sent to you.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you. You may also instruct us at any time not to process your personal information. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To make a request related to your personal information or otherwise exercise your rights, you may contact us using the contact information provided below. In order to fulfill your request, we may require additional information from you. We will respond to requests within the relevant time periods established by applicable law. We are committed to finding a fair and reasonable resolution to any request, concern, or complaint you bring to our attention. However, if you are unsatisfied with our response to your request, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with applicable governmental authorities, subject to local law.
To invoke these rights please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website.